Historic Vehicles at the Park

The Historic Park has a wonderful collection of antique tractors and wagons used in the area.

John Deere 1941 Model B

This tractor was donated by the Watsonville Ag Heritage Museum.

Click for more information...

1952 Farmall H

This tractor was donated by a family in Soledad

Click for more information...

Gibson Model A

Follow the link below for a great history of the Gibson Tractor.

Click for more information...


A fabulous machine that helped quickly plow, place plants, water, and close furrows

Click for more information...

1952 Case Tractor

Ferguson Tractor

Horse Drawn Hearse

Hay Wagon

This hay wagon utilizes International Harvester running gear.

Dassel Wagon

Originally from the Ferry Morse Seed Company in San Juan Valley, this wagon was used to feed the horses and mules prior to agricultural mechanization. Morse Landrum gave the wagon and the last horse, Gus, to Frank J. Dassel to use in his feed lot on the San Juan Hollister Road.

Given to the San Benito County Historical Park in memory of Frank J. and Lorina Dassel by the Dassel Family.